Join us as we take the Robo’s are Coming! LIVE from the FPA Congress in Sydney, Australia with over 1400 of the Financial Advice communities best and brightest minds. Over the course of 3 days we’ll be bringing you interviews with Financial Advisers, Industry Partners and Speakers – as they assemble at the FPA Congress to continue to good fight against the battle of ‘irrelevance’.
Please enjoy the conversations from the second part of Day 3…
First up we were joined by David Andrew and Kathryn Creasy from Capital Partners Private Wealth, as we talk about investing in your team, and how an award winning successful Financial Planning practice is going about reinventing themselves to stay relevant in a fast changing industry.
Next I was joined by Cara Williams from ANZ Financial Planning – who talks to us about why she is investing in herself, by amongst other things, funding her own way to the FPA Congress. The world on integrated financial planning / wealth models is under scrutiny now more than ever, which is why it is important to hear the voices of professional Financial Planners like Cara, as they share why they are passionate about the world of Financial Advice.
Finally, we are joined by the inspirational Judith Beck from Financial Executive Women, who shares her passion for helping all of us in Financial Services, but especially Women, get from A to B in our Careers!
We hope you enjoy our brief, but valuable discussions… and check out the notes below to find out more about our show guests.
- Visit Our Poddie Partners:
- Join the FEW Family at https://executivewomeninfinance.com.au/
- Connect with Cara on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/cara-williams-a7a43642/
- Find David on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidandrewfamilywealthadviser/
- Connect with Kathryn on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryn-creasy-b138b296/
About Steve, his Businesses and how he can help you
- For more information on the Advice Movement for Financial Advisers visit www.theAdviceMovement.com
- Join The Advice Movement following on Facey at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theAdviceMovement
- Follow Steve on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteveCrawford78
- Connect with Steve on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecrawfordewa/
- For more information on Steve’s Financial Advice and Mortgage Broking business visit https://www.experiencewealth.com.au