Join us as we take the Robo’s are Coming! LIVE from the FPA Congress in Sydney, Australia with over 1400 of the Financial Advice communities best and brightest minds. Over the course of 3 days we’ll be bringing you interviews with Financial Advisers, Industry Partners and Speakers – as they assemble at the FPA Congress to continue to good fight against the battle of ‘irrelevance’.
Please enjoy the conversations from the second part of Day 2…
First up we were joined by my good friend, and Advice Intelligence Head of Client Partnership, Fraser Jack as we discuss all things Advice Tech, and how we can start to put the Consumer (our current and future Clients) back into the centre of our Advice Tech universe.
Next I was joined by Louise Andrews from Women and Cent$ – a fantastic initiative that she has co-created with Mary Barker (a Financial Planner). A great grass roots event for females in financial services, currently run quarterly out of Sydney – but if Louise has anything to do with it, they’ll be going National in no time!!
Finally, all the way from the U, S of A! I’m joined by Ashley Murphy from Arete Wealth Strategists / Arete Wealth Australia. Ash (an Aussie expat) and I met at the XYPN Live event in St. Louis and now it’s his turn to share his wisdom for all our Aussie listeners and some of the ‘folks’ at the FPA Congress.
We hope you enjoy our brief, but valuable discussions… and check out the notes below to find out more about our show guests.
- Visit Our Poddie Partners:
- Give AI a Try at https://www.adviceintelligence.com/
- Grab one of the last tickets to the Women and Cent$ event https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/women-and-cent-marketing-101-building-engagement-tickets-52076249464
- Find Ashley on LinkedIn here – https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashleysmurphy/
About Steve, his Businesses and how he can help you
- For more information on the Advice Movement for Financial Advisers visit www.theAdviceMovement.com
- Join The Advice Movement following on Facey at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theAdviceMovement
- Follow Steve on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteveCrawford78
- Connect with Steve on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecrawfordewa/
- For more information on Steve’s Financial Advice and Mortgage Broking business visit https://www.experiencewealth.com.au