Join us as we take the Robo’s are Coming! LIVE from the FPA Congress in Sydney, Australia with over 1400 of the Financial Advice communities best and brightest minds. Over the course of 3 days we’ll be bringing you interviews with Financial Advisers, Industry Partners and Speakers – as they assemble at the FPA Congress to continue to good fight against the battle of ‘irrelevance’.
Please enjoy the conversations from the afternoon of Day 1…
First up we were joined by Michelle and Laura from the Cancer Council as we discussed the amazing work that they, and some wonderful Financial Advisers were doing in the world of Pro Bono advice – specifically helping those affected by Cancer
Next the show took an international flavour as David (not Darryl) Braithwaite jumped in front of the microphone ahead of his session tomorrow on how Financial Advisers can use “Change as a positive springboard to financial success”
And finally, all the way from Far North Queensland (Mackay to be exact), we saddled up with Scott Jamieson from Enlightened Financial Solutions as he took us on ride through his firms newly self-licensed countryside. Scott also shared what he had learnt so far from the afternoon’s session and walked us through their decision making framework that helped them reach the point of bringing a team of 4 attendees along to Congress.
We hope you enjoy our brief, but valuable discussions… and check out the notes below to find out more about our show guests.
- Visit Our Poddie Partners:
- To find out more about the Cancer Council’s Pro Bono program you can email them at email@example.com
- Follow David on Twitter via – https://twitter.com/citrusdavid
- Connect with Scott through LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/scott-jamieson-5885a838/
About Steve, his Businesses and how he can help you
- For more information on Steve’s courses for Financial Advisers visit https://theadvicemovement.teachable.com/
- Join The Advice Movement following on Facey at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theAdviceMovement
- Follow Steve on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteveCrawford78
- Connect with Steve on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecrawfordewa/
- For more information on Steve’s Financial Advice and Mortgage Broking business visit https://www.experiencewealth.com.au