There are different paths that we can take on our Financial Planning journey and today’s guests are walking two of them – both very different from each other – yet with the same end goal in mind. To be the owners of a boutique Financial Planning practice that is something they have built, and that they can call their own.
Dylan Martin and Luke Grundy are around the same age, yet they have completely opposite stories on how they got into Financial Planning… one came from a Theatre background, single and ready to take on the world… the other straight from University and already with his first child. The journey’s that they have taken canvass the two most common forms of how young Advisers are getting into owning a practice these days. One from a Succession Plan and the other via a newly formed Start Up.
But just because they’ve walked opposite roads to get to where they are today, it doesn’t mean that they don’t face the same challenges. In our Podcast we explore their histories and how the got into Financial Planning, the challenges of working in a firm where you might believe their is something more out there, how they went about making the big Strategic decisions that needed to be made in their business…education….the future post the Royal Commission and lot’s more.
I hope you enjoy listening to their story…
- Visit Our Poddie Partners:
About Steve, his Businesses and how he can help you
- For more information on Steve’s courses for Financial Advisers visit https://theadvicemovement.teachable.com/
- Join The Advice Movement following on Facey at https://www.facebook.com/groups/theAdviceMovement
- Follow Steve on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteveCrawford78
- Connect with Steve on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecrawfordewa/
- For more information on Steve’s Financial Advice and Mortgage Broking business visit https://www.experiencewealth.com.au