Aleks “Vicko” Vickovich is one of the good guys…. he’s been flying the flag for Financial Advisers – particularly those in their own Small Businesses – for nearly a decade.
He asks the CEOs of the ‘Top end of Town’ all the questions that others fear to ask… and he keeps on asking them even when he can’t get a straight answer.
Aleks was always going to be my first interview. He has a unique perspective on the Financial Advice landscape both here in Australia as well as the United States – Where he spent time both in the cities and small country towns – because he has had literally thousands of conversations around what makes “good and bad Financial Advice”.
In this interview you’ll hear Aleks share his views on the Royal Commission, and why he wasn’t shocked when it happened. Why he thinks that an armada of VC firms are just waiting for the Big 4 banks to leave Advice in Australia before jumping on a plane “Down Under” with their Check Books…. and what Donald Trump getting elected has to do with why Advisers need to be listening to their ‘constituents’ more…
- Visit Aleks at the upcoming IFA Innovation Day by registering at www.aisummit.com.au
- Follow Aleks on Twitter at https://twitter.com/AleksVicko
About Steve, his Businesses and how he can help you
- For more information on Steve’s courses for Financial Advisers visit https://www.theXYacademy.com
- Follow Steve on Twitter at https://twitter.com/SteveCrawford78
- Connect with Steve on Linkedin via https://www.linkedin.com/in/stevecrawfordewa/
- For more information on Steve’s Financial Advice and Mortgage Broking business visit https://www.experiencewealth.com.au